The Inn at Bath is open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Maine CDC guidelines require that all visitors to Maine, with the exception of New Hampshire and Vermont residents, either:
- Provide a negative COVID-19 result from a test sample drawn no more than 72 hours prior to arrival, or
- Take a COVID-19 test upon arrival and quarantine while waiting for results, or
- Quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Wearing masks in public is required, except while dining. Guests at lodging facilities are required to sign a certificate of compliance upon arrival. For more information about the guidelines, and to view a PDF of the certificate of compliance, visit the Keep Maine Healthy website.
At The Inn at Bath, in addition to our usual rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures, we are taking additional steps to provide a safe environment.
- Our guest rooms are allowed to air with open windows for 24 hours between guest stays. All reservations are taken by telephone in order to minimize the risk of back-to-back stays by different guests in a room.
- We are limiting the number of guest rooms we will book at any given time, with the exception of Rent the Inn bookings.
- We require a two-night minimum stay during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Breakfast is served in seatings, which are spaced 15 minutes apart, and guests from no more than 2 guest rooms are scheduled to be at the table at the same time. This ensures a safe distance at the table between guests not traveling together.
- In order to protect the safety of our employees and guests, guest rooms are not entered by staff during a stay. We will provide fresh towels or linens directly to guests should they be required during your stay.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest rooms and public areas of The Inn.
- Masks are required in all public areas of The Inn, except while dining.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming stay. We look forward to hosting you!